“Deluge 1” Protects 4 Structures
Designed by SPIEDR to provide you with a defense mechanism in the event of a wildland fire threat, the Deluge 1 Fire Protection Sprinkler Kit can protect up to 4 homes.
IT'S EASY TO USE
The Deluge 1 Fire Protection Sprinkler Kit can be driven into the ground using a steel step spike. Or you can attach it to vertical surfaces via ½ inch conduit clamps to gable ends of the roof. The versatility of the Deluge 1 Fire Protection Sprinkler Kit means you can keep your structures and property wet and therefore safe!
Our 1-inch sprinklers have a diameter coverage of more than 134 feet. What’s more, our sprinkler diameter protects following FireWise/FireSmart principles via pre-wetting the structures and fuels.
Everything you need to protect your property and for peace of mind comes in one convenient package. The contents of the Deluge 1 Fire Protection Sprinkler Kit are packaged in a durable poly shipping container with an attached lid. It easily converts into a storage container when your sprinkler kit is no needed.
IT KEEPS EVERYTHING WET!
The goal of a Deluge Fire Protection Sprinkler Kit is to pre-wet structures and wildfire fuels. This greatly increases humidity. When airborne embers settle upon wet surfaces they are extinguished, reducing structure-to-structure spread. This prevents fire’s form converging and growing.
- 8 each 1.0" sprinkler brass impact, w/ dual steel step spike
- 1 each SPIEDR 2-1/2" water thief for hydrant use
- 8 each 1-1/2" water thief w/ garden hose shut off
- 2 each 1-1/2" three way gated wye
- 8 each 3/4" x 50' synthetic hose (300psi) w/ garden hose cplgs
- 8 each 3/4" x 25' synthetic hose (300psi) w/ garden hose cplgs
- 4 each 3/4" gated wye GHT cplgs
- 4 each 3/4" double female GHT cplgs